Windscreen washer not working

galaxyg

Last autumn it was being iffy. I investigated and changed the one-way valve under the scuttle panel for a straight connector, and all was good again.

However this summer it's gone again. This time there is no one-way connector to cause issues. Blowing water from my mouth into that pipe make it come out of the wipers and blowing air in the opposite direction makes the reservoir tank bubble. From that I'm concluding nothing is blocked.  Pulling the level on the steering column does not give me the expected pump motor noise, although separately the headlight washers do work. 

Is there anything else I could or should try before assuming it's the motor and if it is the motor, where's best to get a replacement?

Thanks,

Michael.

It will be the pumps that have gone. 2 seperate pumps for front/back washers that are next to each other connected to reservoir bottle on drivers side. Mine both packed in at same time, seems highly unlikely but others have had same thing. The headlight washers are operated by pump on opposite side and these hardly ever fail. Luckily you can get the pumps cheap. Blueprint ones are about £20 each, oem are around £40-50 i think. 
Got mine from clarke motorsport

1 hour ago, G1en said:

It will be the pumps that have gone. 2 seperate pumps for front/back washers that are next to each other connected to reservoir bottle on drivers side. Mine both packed in at same time, seems highly unlikely but others have had same thing. The headlight washers are operated by pump on opposite side and these hardly ever fail. Luckily you can get the pumps cheap. Blueprint ones are about £20 each, oem are around £40-50 i think. 
Got mine from clarke motorsport

Thanks. I'll eliminate the possible-but-unlikely "is it the fuse" question then order a new pump.  I've found the guide, even I might be able to do that!