370z Nismo query

Wowgoo2

I've finally decided on going for the nismo, but am struggling on pricing and authenticity. Is the below linked 370z a real nismo? The front bumper is different, and so are the seats. Also the wheels are different. Maybe it's just a different package or genuine with bits and bobs changed.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202106183959364?

Any opinions appreciated. Other than that it looks like a good price to me. I plan to visit soon.. hope it's great!

6 hours ago, ShortPaul said:

I would mate i hope its as good as it looks 

Me too :D

I called up to book a drive all good. Excuse my lack of knowledge but the guy stated that is was an aero kit, although from what I can see the aero kit only includes bumpers and sideskirt whereas I see nismo wheels, seat etc.

Could it be that he was mistaken, or possibly is a mk2 with an aero kit installed? He said I wouldn't need to declare it as a mod for insurance..

Thanks

36 minutes ago, Wowgoo2 said:

Me too :D

I called up to book a drive all good. Excuse my lack of knowledge but the guy stated that is was an aero kit, although from what I can see the aero kit only includes bumpers and sideskirt whereas I see nismo wheels, seat etc.

Could it be that he was mistaken, or possibly is a mk2 with an aero kit installed? He said I wouldn't need to declare it as a mod for insurance..

Thanks

Hes talking rubbish its a mk1 nismo they are the mk1 alloys 

• Haha 1