SOLD -Toyosports Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System for sale - £99

vroom811

These have a resonated centre section and a large rear silencer. Visually a replica of the Nismo system.  

3 inch (76mm) diameter piping all the way through so much bigger than the standard 2.25 / 2.5 inch stock exhaust so should give better flow and thus potentially better performance.  

It's also 5kg lighter than the stock exhaust so again a bit more performance there.

Stainless steel so won't rust.

Toyosport webiste says it fits all 350Zs (both DE and HR engines).

Lots of posts about this system on the forum if you want to check them out.  Generally they are positive, giving a good sports sound with the standard cats rather than "look at me loud". Zero motorway drone.

I had already replaced my standard cats with high flow sports cats from Torqen and this combination is just too loud for me.

Only fitted for a few days then removed and the standard exhuast put back on, so it's barely been used.

Fitment isn't perfect as you'd expect from such a cheap option. Fitted it ok by myself on my 2004 DE but will need a bit of fettling to sit properly.  One exhaust tip hangs a few cm lower than the other due to one of the hangers not being bent in exactly the right position.   If i was keeping it i'd have taken it off and bent it correctly.   An exhaust fitter should have no problems with it I'd imagine.

Looking from £175 for the whole lot.  Price drop to £99

Free collection from the Peterborough area or I can post out for an additional fee.

IMG_0856.JPG

IMG_0858.JPG

Edited by vroom811
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • vroom811 changed the title to Toyosports Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System for sale - £99
  • 2 months later...
On 14/08/2021 at 19:54, vroom811 said:

These have a resonated centre section and a large rear silencer. Visually a replica of the Nismo system.  

3 inch (76mm) diameter piping all the way through so much bigger than the standard 2.25 / 2.5 inch stock exhaust so should give better flow and thus potentially better performance.  

It's also 5kg lighter than the stock exhaust so again a bit more performance there.

Stainless steel so won't rust.

Toyosport webiste says it fits all 350Zs (both DE and HR engines).

Lots of posts about this system on the forum if you want to check them out.  Generally they are positive, giving a good sports sound with the standard cats rather than "look at me loud". Zero motorway drone.

I had already replaced my standard cats with high flow sports cats from Torqen and this combination is just too loud for me.

Only fitted for a few days then removed and the standard exhuast put back on, so it's barely been used.

Fitment isn't perfect as you'd expect from such a cheap option. Fitted it ok by myself on my 2004 DE but will need a bit of fettling to sit properly.  One exhaust tip hangs a few cm lower than the other due to one of the hangers not being bent in exactly the right position.   If i was keeping it i'd have taken it off and bent it correctly.   An exhaust fitter should have no problems with it I'd imagine.

Looking from £175 for the whole lot.  Price drop to £99

Free collection from the Peterborough area or I can post out for an additional fee.

IMG_0856.JPG

IMG_0858.JPG

Hi,

is this still for sale?

Cheers.

• 1 month later...
  • vroom811 changed the title to SOLD -Toyosports Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System for sale - £99