370z Gen 1 Nismo numbers

reeceybeaney

Hi chaps, 

Been absent for a couple of years after going through a few German cars... Now back in a Z in the form of a 2014 370z Nismo :)

I realise the Gen1s are rare and are also numbered, but does anyone know any info on how many were registered in the UK market at all? 

Just very curious as I can't find any info anywhere!!!

Failing that I may see how helpful Nissan will be at releasing such info 🤣

21 hours ago, ShortPaul said:

Approximately 120  v1's originally in the uk, i think 90 of them were in white, the really rare colours were universal silver and some were black, they were superseded by v2 in 2015, but there are both v2 and v1's around on a 2015 plate

Wow they are mega scarce... I will likely get a build thread going shortly! She's in dire need of a clay bar and machine polish, but I'm very particular!!! 

IMG_20210810_213354.jpg

IMG_20210810_213408.jpg

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ShortPaul said:

Nice mate, looks like a aftermarket exaust😁

Yes I believe they're torqen short tails! On the look out for some helmholtz/resonated test pipes and then uprev time as I want to try improve the throttle response! Previous German cars have been a little more lairy on the accelerator😆

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Payco said:

Welcome back Reece. Hope all is well. Do you fancy Go Japan at Brands ?.

Martin 

Thanks Martin, hope all is good your end! I've just signed up for japfest at Silverstone but will check this one out too! 

3 hours ago, GranTurismoEra said:

welcome back mate. As long as you like the car like I do. Thats all that matters. 

Thanks chap, good to be back!👍

1 hour ago, nissanman312 said:

Is that the one that poped up on Facebook at 26k the other day

I don't believe it to be... I'll do you a deal at £25k though😉

Welcome back!

Number 51 here :wave: (White)

Like Paul said 120 registered to the UK. Numbered to each regional market. Glad to see another one in safe hands, mine wasn't in the best state when I picked it up so getting it back to perfect.

Can see my little thread here

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lewis Schwier said:

Welcome back!

Number 51 here :wave: (White)

Like Paul said 120 registered to the UK. Numbered to each regional market. Glad to see another one in safe hands, mine wasn't in the best state when I picked it up so getting it back to perfect.

Can see my little thread here

Already had a read through your thread, sounds like you're giving her the right treatment! Luckily this one just needs a good detail and a minor service just because I'm picky! :)

This one is apparently #210 so not sure on their numbering! 

1 hour ago, reeceybeaney said:

Already had a read through your thread, sounds like you're giving her the right treatment! Luckily this one just needs a good detail and a minor service just because I'm picky! :)

This one is apparently #210 so not sure on their numbering! 

Thank you!

Regional as in European Market :)