NSX Type S limited Edition End of Life

GranTurismoEra

• GranTurismoEra changed the title to NSX Type S limited Edition End of Life

Hit car seems stretching it ;) 

I always thought there was a great car under there, hidden under some questionable styling. The interior especially was worthy of more, and whilst the outside looks fine in pics it’s lacking something in the flesh. Couldn’t tell you what, but something. 

Imagine one in the Lime Green that Honda offered the S2K in though…:cloud9:

There was a hint of sarcasm hidden there somewhere. The interior did deserve a lot more effort. Acura apparently had borrowed some trimmings. I thought it looked great for 2017. Maybe it arrived a bit late to the scene. 1800kg very heavy. The tech behind it was already tried and tested in other models hybrid assist wise anyway. 

People were hoping for a mini version to replace the S2000. They probably looked at their other models and decided against. Much like the Honda E Coupe concept.

They tried, price wise just a real shame as it could have appealed to the 70-100k looking for a super car but dont wana spend crazy. 

£180,000 wow, only seen a blue and a white one. The white one is local a real headturner for sure.

Edited by GranTurismoEra

6 minutes ago, Sim said:

I thought they looked great but were overpriced and too slow given the price tag.

This ^^

One of my customers has one and I got a tour, they look great in the flesh, but for the price I would be shopping else where. The lowest spec one is $200K CAD so I dread to think how much the S will be 😱

• Like 1

18 hours ago, DoogyRev said:

This ^^

One of my customers has one and I got a tour, they look great in the flesh, but for the price I would be shopping else where. The lowest spec one is $200K CAD so I dread to think how much the S will be 😱

In Australia? Definitely not worth it at that price :lol:

200kg heavier and less power than the R8 V10 Plus launched in the same year doesn’t seem massively trim to me, tbh. And no, I couldn’t believe there was that much in it either! Against something like that, I guess it’s easy to see why it never really got going despite solid reviews. 

Numbers from wiki, btw.