For Sale - Japan Racing 25mm Wheel Spacers - As New (Unused and Boxed)

Loadmaster

One pair of Japan Racing 25mm wheel spacers for a 370Z (and possibly other Zeds/Nissans - please check).

I bought them from Tarmac Sportz earlier this month (July 2021) but plans change and I have no use for them now - unfortunately the returns period had now expired!

Boxed, bagged and unused with receipt. 

£50.00 - includes recorded delivery to UK mainland.

20210726_170123_HDR.jpg

20210726_165709_HDR.jpg

20210729_174008_HDR.jpg

20210726_165749_HDR-1.jpg

20210726_165909_HDR-1.jpg

20210726_165920_HDR-1.jpg

20210726_163311_HDR.jpg

10 hours ago, prodrive11 said:

Is there any spec of those, i struggle to find anything online.  Eibach has full spec available easily. Wondering how those JRs compare 

A spacer is a spacer, JR are a well known brand, I wouldn’t expect these to differ from the Eibach by much if at all. 

16 minutes ago, ibrakeformoose said:

Coming from a very stable car I find my 370 very twitchy on my favourite backroads.. are these meant for the front, as I figure that might improve things?

Can be fitted front or rear but very unusual to fit in only pairs. Your twitchiness is more likely due to a poor geo and/or tyre issues in all honesty, certainly things to address before even contemplating spacers. Worth starting a thread elsewhere about it, if you haven’t already. 

10 hours ago, prodrive11 said:

Is there any spec of those, i struggle to find anything online.  Eibach has full spec available easily. Wondering how those JRs compare 

What sort of "spec" are you looking for? I can only suggest looking at the same item on the Tarmac Sportz website for all the info.

36 minutes ago, Ekona said:

A spacer is a spacer, JR are a well known brand, I wouldn’t expect these to differ from the Eibach by much if at all. 

Can be fitted front or rear but very unusual to fit in only pairs. Your twitchiness is more likely due to a poor geo and/or tyre issues in all honesty, certainly things to address before even contemplating spacers. Worth starting a thread elsewhere about it, if you haven’t already. 

Thanks, mine is set up as it should be and I run Yokos, so maybe it's that.. I just don't want to puke out another £300 on front tyres to find it just needed the track widening to take away the unstable (in my mind) feel..

4 hours ago, Ekona said:

A spacer is a spacer

This is very shallow statement.  would you ever consider plastic spacer ? material used and forging matters.
Think there was forged Eibach PRO spacer... where others are only CNC'd shitty aluminium blocks ... 
(don't have exact details..).
Anyways i'm running on eibach atm, they take serious beating at track/drift and holding well. But need another set, so considering this one.

This is sort of spec I'm looking for...

Edited by prodrive11

It’s a lump of metal that sits between the wheel and the hub, how good does it need to be?! No need to be daft about it with the plastic comment, but there’s no need to spend silly money on uber-lightweight forged items when some cnc alloy spacer will do the exact same job, unless of course you’re all about the weight saving and are running carbon fibre wheels. And if you are then good for you, but for 99% of people there is no point spending a fortune on something so basic. 

Besides, if you already have your perfect spacer, then you wouldn’t be looking at these as you’ve clearly done your research. 

• Like 1

The main difference with spacers is the quality of the studs and the shallow nuts.

I have had serious issues on track  with some of the cheaper brands and that is the reason that I personally will only use Eibach even though they are almost twice the price of others.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ekona said:

It’s a lump of metal that sits between the wheel and the hub, how good does it need to be?! No need to be daft about it with the plastic comment, but there’s no need to spend silly money on uber-lightweight forged items when some cnc alloy spacer will do the exact same job, unless of course you’re all about the weight saving and are running carbon fibre wheels. And if you are then good for you, but for 99% of people there is no point spending a fortune on something so basic. 

Besides, if you already have your perfect spacer, then you wouldn’t be looking at these as you’ve clearly done your research. 

I personally i think zmanalex's opinion on cheap wheels spacers is very true, they might be a basic part, but its basically a part that should not be skimped on, so on this occasion i think your wrong in what your saying bud

I have TarmacSportz wheels spacers on mine, taken the car on track several times and can report no issues. Granted I didn't go round at 8/10, however harder than you'd sensibly ever push on road. I'd have no problem in buying the OP items if I were after a pair of 25mm. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, prodrive11 said:

This is very shallow statement.  would you ever consider plastic spacer ? material used and forging matters.
Think there was forged Eibach PRO spacer... where others are only CNC'd shitty aluminium blocks ... 
(don't have exact details..).
Anyways i'm running on eibach atm, they take serious beating at track/drift and holding well. But need another set, so considering this one.

This is sort of spec I'm looking for...

I get the bit about quality, particularly for heavy duty use - but we don't all track 'n' drift and the JR brand is more than good enough for 'normal' road use.

2 hours ago, Loadmaster said:

I had no idea a simple advert would cause such a stir! 🤨

I honestly just and only asked does anyone have a spec for this JR product ;) 
Other than that, think it's just a good conversation, but true in wrong section haha

2 hours ago, davey_83 said:

I have TarmacSportz wheels spacers on mine, taken the car on track several times and can report no issues. Granted I didn't go round at 8/10, however harder than you'd sensibly ever push on road. I'd have no problem in buying the OP items if I were after a pair of 25mm. 

That's some good info :thumbs:

• 5 months later...