Hello members. Need small help with 350Z convertible

HI
I have daily  car 2018 Mazda CX-3 but I will start new job and will be not able to share my car with my fiancee . I decided she can use CX-3 and I will buy something cheaper but more fun . 
I had Mazda MX-5 NB before but sold last year.  Now I am thinking about Nissan 350Z convertible to drive to my new job. 
I need few questions about this car:
1) how good is roof opening system? any problems or special maintenance ? any problems with rust because of the drainage holes (common problem in mx-5) 
2) Is it very loud inside with roof up?
3) how hard is to drive 350Z in winter time? I am not talking only about drive but also other drivers flashing  headlights in your face(I had this problem in MX-5 with vans and 4X4) 
4)  what I have to check when buying convertible comparing to standard version?
5) is it belt or chain ?
6) what is the road tax for 350Z ?
7)What MPG you have  for short drive and city driving?
My budget is around £5000-7000
Thank you . 
Lukasz 

Hi and welcome along, I have had a roadster and yes they are more noisier than coupes but that’s part of their charm for me. The 5th bow motor seems to be an issue with them although I never had any issues with mine. My wife also has a 350z vert. Which she loves. As for miles per gallon, think of it a smiles per mile really. You can get up to around 30mpg on runs. My coupe usually makes around 23-24mpg. That’s city driving and motorways, but more city really. Good luck in your search.

39 minutes ago, Andy_Muxlow said:

Hi and welcome along, I have had a roadster and yes they are more noisier than coupes but that’s part of their charm for me. The 5th bow motor seems to be an issue with them although I never had any issues with mine. My wife also has a 350z vert. Which she loves. As for miles per gallon, think of it a smiles per mile really. You can get up to around 30mpg on runs. My coupe usually makes around 23-24mpg. That’s city driving and motorways, but more city really. Good luck in your search.

Thank you for advice. 
ANy problems with rust in the winter /rain time?