350Z side skirts,that still allow ramp use.

SPAXY

im looking into getting a set of sideskirts,just wondering what people recommend ,i need ones that still allow use of a two poster car ramp,ive not had chance to look at any aftermarket add ons fitted to a 350z,that still allow the original sill jack point to be used.

19 hours ago, SPAXY said:

im looking into getting a set of sideskirts,just wondering what people recommend ,i need ones that still allow use of a two poster car ramp,ive not had chance to look at any aftermarket add ons fitted to a 350z,that still allow the original sill jack point to be used.

With the Nismo N1 skirts I can still use the normal jacking points with a trolley jack, but a hockey puck type adapter is needed to stop the jack arm catching the skirt.

Without the jacking puck I got by with using a folded cloth to make a pad to give an extra cm clearance.

cheers for the info guys,i supposed worse case i can allways trim off the skirt underneath around the jack point,i just need it easy to be able to get on my lift as my Skyline was a nitemare.

the Nismo and Chargespeed are 2 ive been looking at.

thanks again