Anyone want a nice GT4 ?

ATTAK Z

this was up for sale at the dealers where I bought mine over 2 years ago had 11000 miles then he was going to keep it, guess not now though, it looks a bit rusty underneath they say it was dry stored but he was keeping it outside at the time

2 hours ago, stevezzz said:

this was up for sale at the dealers where I bought mine over 2 years ago had 11000 miles then he was going to keep it, guess not now though, it looks a bit rusty underneath they say it was dry stored but he was keeping it outside at the time

Typical stealer. Always 1 careful lady owner 🙄

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, davey_83 said:

Ha lady owner, I always shudder at the prospect

As long as it's not the same lady owner that I know of who topped up her oil TO THE TOP but to make things worse topped it up via the RADIATOR CAP:scare:

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, HEADPHONES said:

As long as it's not the same lady owner that I know of who topped up her oil TO THE TOP but to make things worse topped it up via the RADIATOR CAP:scare:

Once asked my apprentice to fill the windscreen washer bottle up in the van, an old Austin maestro with a Perkins Diesel engine at the time, could beat anything off the lights ! :lol:

Luckily! So didn’t drive it, Saw him screwing back the oil filler cap !  he’d literally filled the engine up with water. :scare:

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, ATTAK Z said:

All cars are costing more ...  a freind of mine's just sold a 2019 Jimny with 6K miles on it for £32,975. That's almost double list !  

I have been looking for a new car, and TBH I could either get something that's 3-4 years old with 60k km, or something brand new for not much difference in price. I went with something new . .  if it ever gets delivered .... delayed agin until Sept. The dealer has had my deposit since  Feb, original delivery date was May16th 🤬

Edited by DoogyRev

5 hours ago, ATTAK Z said:

All cars are costing more ...  a freind of mine's just sold a 2019 Jimny with 6K miles on it for £32,975. That's almost double list !  

This one sold last week:

1348 miles

£25,500

2020 SUZUKI JIMNY SZ5

I think there's a number of factors with car prices at the moment the chip shortage which is world wide the world health due to Covid, plus with Electric cars moving ever forward 

Used car prices are only on the up 

Pretty much all round.

Weather the bubble will burst, I think with 350z well kept will never loose to much and been mention before with GT4 edition as Ltd always expect a premium weather they will steady or keep going up Iam not to sure, Personally I wouldn't  pay these amounts but each to there own as they say Ha ha 

1 hour ago, DoogyRev said:

Sold mine 10 years ago, it was a 2007 Rev Up with 40k on the clock…. $8k 😱….. but it had to go so took what was offered. 

Same with mine, pxed for a Polo for wifey ... I got £7.5K