New Headunit - No Sound

Mattbenlane

Hi everyone, I recently purchased a 54 plate 350z with the Bose upgraded sound system which is great! Love the car it's amazing. However I wanted android auto, so I went and bought a Kenwood DMX5020DABS for cheap managed to get it plugged in with iso harness CT20NS03, however once I do there is no sound at all, all the functions work apart from the steering wheel controls but that's for another day unless it's part of the process. I've seen online on various forums including this one, about the blue wire on the harness and the white and blue on the original cabling to be connected however no luck there. Any help would be greatly appreciated 

Thanks,

Matt. 

Edited by Mattbenlane

I used the Incartec harness, it was plug & play on my old Bose system.  You should also have bought the Kenwood patch lead, again, a plug & play thing. The only wiring I had to do was snip & connect the blue wire on the car side & join it to the blue wire on the new harness for the aerial. Second was to ground the green wire behind the console, something to do with watching videos whilst driving. I've just Googled your part number but can't see if it's Bose specific, maybe someone else will know?