Back again!

Hello, not been on here for a few years since selling our last zed 😐 but am now back again having recently purchased another Nissan (couldn't stay away).  Is there any folks still on here from 10 years ago?  Use to attend meets and weekends which were always great fun and it was also on here where I met one of my besties Vik.  My pup Nismo (original eh) who also attended a meet at the Lakes is still going strong though hes an old man now of nearly 11. 

Couple of pics of the car and the Nis cos both are just so fabulous 😁

nismo.jpg

car2.jpg

car1.jpg

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, paulie said:

Hello 👋 thanks for the welcome back.  Hope your doing ok 

Doing good thanks, 9 yrs today that I moved to Canada, still here, still loving it. Although 46C last week was hideous 

Got any plans for the GTR?

Say Hi to Vik when you speak to her next :wave:

17 minutes ago, DoogyRev said:

Doing good thanks, 9 yrs today that I moved to Canada, still here, still loving it. Although 46C last week was hideous 

Got any plans for the GTR?

Say Hi to Vik when you speak to her next :wave:

Canada! 46 🥵 I’d never cope 😂. Glad your enjoying. 

The gtr is stage 1 already so that’s more than enough. Replaced the tyres and planning brakes but that’s it for just now. 

Still see Vik a lot, will let her know been speaking to you 😀

Hey Pauli :wave:   I remember Nismo when he was a pup B).  Great looking car hope you and the other half are doing well?  

Couple of changes for me as well, some Mustang madness and another two terriers, that have just joined the fold with their 3 series Touring pupmobile, cue dog pic :teeth:

81D5A5FF-5856-4A8D-883B-741F1CC4BD33.jpeg

22 hours ago, Yoshi said:

Hello to you and the doggo. 

Both are pretty fantastic to look at.

How are you finding the GTR?

Thanks.  GTR is amazeballs.. totally different to the zed and is so planted on the road its unreal.. tad fast also 🤣

3 hours ago, The G Man said:

Hey Pauli :wave:   I remember Nismo when he was a pup B).  Great looking car hope you and the other half are doing well?  

Couple of changes for me as well, some Mustang madness and another two terriers, that have just joined the fold with their 3 series Touring pupmobile, cue dog pic :teeth:

81D5A5FF-5856-4A8D-883B-741F1CC4BD33.jpeg

Hey Captain George, hows tricks.  Hows all the family.  Loving the tiny terrors, whats their names. 

I'll need to look out for a ruby red mustang 👀 

3 minutes ago, paulie said:

Hey Captain George, hows tricks.  Hows all the family.  Loving the tiny terrors, whats their names. 

I'll need to look out for a ruby red mustang 👀 

:lol: not heard Captain George for a while, all good here Pauli, hoose fu’ o grandweans and dugs :lol:

Thats Izzy on the left and Mabel on the right, just picked the wee monsters up on Saturday.

Muzzer has done a lot, over 5 years I’ve had it now, keep yer eye oot, but it’s slow, very, very slow :teeth: (about town :p). Always loved the GTR, you have a great time in it :thumbs:

56 minutes ago, The G Man said:

:lol: not heard Captain George for a while, all good here Pauli, hoose fu’ o grandweans and dugs :lol:

Thats Izzy on the left and Mabel on the right, just picked the wee monsters up on Saturday.

Muzzer has done a lot, over 5 years I’ve had it now, keep yer eye oot, but it’s slow, very, very slow :teeth: (about town :p). Always loved the GTR, you have a great time in it :thumbs:

And the band played on.... 😁

Fab terror names.. good luck with them eek 🤣 don't think I could cope with pups again..

Hopefully catch up at some point 

6 hours ago, paulie said:

Hey Irfan, thank you.  How are you.  What are you driving now, with what mods 😄

Doing good thanks. Imported a g35 from Japan but rarely get to drive it. Just got a 640d as a daily

22 hours ago, paulie said:

Thanks.  GTR is amazeballs.. totally different to the zed and is so planted on the road its unreal.. tad fast also 🤣

Beautiful machines.
Have only sat in one before, yet to drive / ride in one but I do adore them.

• Like 1