New member, loving it!

As one or two of you may have picked up, I am now the owner of Inspiral's 350z, which I also see belonged to ZMANALEX. Good to know the POs haven't dropped off the face of the earth haha. Finally got out in it yesterday and my god have I been missing out driving a 70bhp Ibiza for the last year!

Only trouble is after an hour ish of perfectly fine driving the the clutch started slipping, so fun times ahead, 99k miles on an OEM isn't half bad :D Looking at the Exedy/LUK combo so should be fine from then on. Probably be seeing me a lot more here.

Very coincidentally spotted another Z the one time I took it through city centre haha, anyone from the south as looks like most members are midlands/northern?

Edit: Turns out Alex did not previously own this, I just saw his name in some paperwork from a PO buying parts lmao

200266196_817095085849634_19450117475488452_n.jpeg

Edited by autorune
  • Like 1

Welcome!

Can't beat having a car that you can be confident it's been well looked after!

As an FYI I have an Exedy / Luk package for sale on here also if interested. See the 350 parts for sale part of the forum for more info 

3 hours ago, Mikey_S said:

Welcome!

Can't beat having a car that you can be confident it's been well looked after!

As an FYI I have an Exedy / Luk package for sale on here also if interested. See the 350 parts for sale part of the forum for more info 

I do recognise your name from an ebay listing - hopefully I haven't shot myself in the foot but have ordered an Exedy 3pc kit with a Fidanza SMF to go in when my friend's unit becomes available. From what I've heard and read they're absolutely fine for a combo :D