Wheel Spacers

starxu

Never heard of them. But "Active Cooling Wheel Spacers"; so many questions!

Just reads like a massive gimmick with nothing to substantiate the claims. Unless they're cheaper than the known alternatives, I don't see any actual advantage of these.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/23/2021 at 6:44 PM, ilogikal1 said:

Never heard of them. But "Active Cooling Wheel Spacers"; so many questions!

Just reads like a massive gimmick with nothing to substantiate the claims. Unless they're cheaper than the known alternatives, I don't see any actual advantage of these.

But I saw BONOSS forged active cooling wheel spacers from their offcial website, “Active Cooling” patented technology  has been registered by intellectual property agencies including the United States and the European. Is it just a gimmick? the truth is that the price is not cheap.

5 hours ago, starxu said:

But I saw BONOSS forged active cooling wheel spacers from their offcial website, “Active Cooling” patented technology  has been registered by intellectual property agencies including the United States and the European. Is it just a gimmick? the truth is that the price is not cheap.

They're wheel spacers. What are they cooling? What's the benefit of them cooling whatever it is they're supposed to be cooling?

There is no purpose to having "active cooling" wheel spacers, so; yes, it is 100% just a gimmick.

I've just started a line in Forged Active Cooling Exhaust Mounts. Yours for the cheap, cheap price of £100 each.

Coming soon I'll be branching out into Forged Active Cooling Shirt Buttons, for all your formal wear needs.

(Although I'm beginning to think the OP is more interested in selling than buying. ;))

• Like 2

I love this bit from their website:

For example, our lightweight wheel spacer is based on traditional conventional wheel spacer with lightweight structural treatment to achieve the function of reducing weight.”

Not sure I’d start trying to sell an amazing new Active Cooling product by saying it’s the same as a regular spacer, just lighter :lol: 

But yeah, I’m with you mate, this is screaming advert to me. 

1 hour ago, Ekona said:

Not sure I’d start trying to sell an amazing new Active Cooling product by saying it’s the same as a regular spacer, just lighter :lol: 

Not just lighter, but treated to lightweightedness!

That description reads very much like they take a “traditional conventional” (same thing, but carry on) spacer and treat it to lightweightedness to “achieve the function of reducing weight”. :lol: