Potential new owner.

Hi all,

I just wanted to introduce myself. 

Looking to get a 350z hopefully in burnt orange (or whatever Nissan call it).

I remember back in 2003 going to a dealership in my first car a 1.1 fiesta pop, the sales man was a excited as I was and let my brother test drive the car. It was a 53 plate GT in orange with tan interior. I remember being blown away with specs.

Put off by rust but having MX5's this is nothing new.

Fast forward and having 9+ MX5 Mk1's jeeps and lots of old turbo bricks Volvo's I've always wanted a 350z which I'd thought was a thinking persons 911.

I've been looking for the right car but tempted but the Azure Blue car in Glasgow for 3500 which is a steal.

Was on the hunt for a burnt orange, tan interior GT UK car.

I currently have a is300 Lexus and wish to ad a second car. Lack of back seats is a issue hence why I was contemplating a roadster. 

Anyway just like to thank moderators and users of this forum as it looks well run.

• Like 1

Welcome to the OC:wave:

The orange you are seeking is called Sunset Orange.

This metallic paint has a dual personality.

On an overcast day it can appear very disappointing almost as if the car is covered in pollen......and that's when it's CLEAN too!

But given a direct light source like a sunny day or under lighting at night and the paint really comes aliveB)

I originally ordered an Azure blue zed back in 05 but rang the dealer to change it to Sunset Orange.

When it's sunny or under the lights at night I have zero regrets about going for orange.

After 16 years I still can stand there just staring at the different shades of orange and gold that glow and bounce off the Zeds curves.

Happy hunting and if you follow the forum guides on what to look out for, I'm sure you'll find a cracker :thumbs:

IMG_20201030_132557.jpg

IMG_20210617_220934.jpg

• Like 1