Found My Z

Hollowman8

After a few months searching, I’ve put a deposit down on a 2010 40th Anniversary edition in Black.

Pics to follow but really happy with what looks like a very tidy example. Well specced, FSH and 53k on the clock with 3 former keepers.

Had the Z itch for years and it’s finally good to scratch it. Hopefully it’ll hold some value as time goes on but I certainly plan to keep it very long term.

• Like 2

Congrats! I’m sure you’ll enjoy it! I was looking for a 370Z for quite a while and was after a black one too!

I ended up with a really good condition and low mileage LeMans blue one in the end as the car was too good to miss. I travelled from Kent to Huddersfield to buy it! 

I found out afterwards that it used to belong to another forum member which gave me even more confidence the car had been looked after!

Enjoy your purchase and hopefully see it at some events/shows??

B

3 hours ago, Bunning said:

Congrats! I’m sure you’ll enjoy it! I was looking for a 370Z for quite a while and was after a black one too!

I ended up with a really good condition and low mileage LeMans blue one in the end as the car was too good to miss. I travelled from Kent to Huddersfield to buy it! 

I found out afterwards that it used to belong to another forum member which gave me even more confidence the car had been looked after!

Enjoy your purchase and hopefully see it at some events/shows??

B

Thanks! Yeah I wouldn’t be surprised if this one is possible a former owner on here possibly. 

It’s completely stock as well which appeals to me, as I can add a couple of my own mods down the line.

i’ve also got about 3.5 hour journey to get it but It’ll be worth it especially the trip back. 

Nice, congratulations. I recommend reading up about the steering lock issue and the very simple fix to prevent it happening (fuse removal), has the gallery gasket been replaced? If not it's worth putting money aside for. 🙂

16 hours ago, Loadmaster said:

Does this potentially affect 370Zs of all ages?

It effects the early ones up to around 2012/13 I believe. Mine is 2010 and I had to get it done. It was around £900 from memory. 

• Thanks 1