Very Cheap front discs on eurocarparts

G1en

For anyone wanting some “oem type” front discs i think eurocarparts may have made a mistake or want rid of a load, they come up way cheaper than the other front/rear disc options, they are brembo fitment and with current discount code applied are just £42 pair. See screenshot below. Collect from your local store as well. 
64D18040-BC28-4F20-A303-F9A0CD13A2D3.png.a900e929881be6cfc9e05a9e5d4d735a.png

Indeed it does and that is Brembo front sizes.

I would drop in a registration number on the ECP website if you have not already done that.:thumbs:

You know what they say:

"If it sounds to good to be true then it usually is".

I did for my 2008 uk zed and it still came up with this. Unfortunately for me i am after some cheap rear discs as my pads are eating through rear discs (branded aftermarket) like cake but they have not made the same error with rear discs so just passing this on for anyone in need of replacement front discs. As you say it may be too good to be true but as you can collect them buyers can always check the size when they pick up from store. 

• Like 1

Yeah exactly what Alex said euros website is dreadful at the best of times plus they usually send the wrong parts too 😂 

big topic brakes really, just don’t go aftermarket brembo as they shyte, I’ve found my ebcs have been good but other people tell me they’re also shyte, ferrodo are meant to be really good though same as ebc rpx1 pads