Powering the 350z

Reggiez

Hey all I’m after some advice on tuning my 2005 350z to possibly get it around 330bhp . I have fujitsubo exhaust and mishimoto upgraded radiator and fans and a jwt pop charge intake . Is it worth getting a map on it to get it to 330hp roughly what other mods could you do ? I’ve heard of plenum spacers ect and headers but not sure how much this would help ? I’m getting a dyno run next week to see where it’s currently at 

6A961B0B-D251-42E2-A2FB-FCB5B324A88E.png

330bhp (at flywheel) is around 290 at the wheels. You WILL need at least a set of aftermarket cams with 256-262 degrees of duration. Something like the JWT S1, S2 or C2 cams. The latter being a bit more aggressive than the 'S' models.

Plus full exhaust, high flow cats, higher flow air filter, plenum spacer and a UpRev dyno tune.

You should hit 285-290 at the wheels with that combo. All in, around £3500-4000 if paying for the cam install and tune.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/06/2021 at 13:23, Reggiez said:

Hey all I’m after some advice on tuning my 2005 350z to possibly get it around 330bhp . I have fujitsubo exhaust and mishimoto upgraded radiator and fans and a jwt pop charge intake . Is it worth getting a map on it to get it to 330hp roughly what other mods could you do ? I’ve heard of plenum spacers ect and headers but not sure how much this would help ? I’m getting a dyno run next week to see where it’s currently at 

Here are two N/A Builds you might wanna follow so that gives you an idea what is needed to get that power level

https://www.350z-uk.com/topic/124653-ow-no-another-na-build/
https://www.350z-uk.com/topic/110772-fast-roadtrack-350z-37ltr-hr-build/