Simply Japanese 25th July 2021

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/06/2021 at 17:05, andy james said:

This is a show we have attended for many years now and I have applied for a club stand.

Th organisers have booked the above date but are waiting for Government guidance to confirm the event can take place.

Once I hear back I will start a list.

https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/simply-japanese/

Evening @andy james, I'm sure all tickets are sold out?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have at last had an update this week from the event organiser after requesting a club stand on the 5th June as previous years and was told to hold off purchasing tickets until clarification from the Government.

Not very happy.

If I had been informed it was an individual car event from the outset I would have encouraged you guys to purchase tickets weeks ago. I sent the email below last Sunday.

Let’s hope they allocate more tickets next week. 

Sorry about this guys but its another case of Covid-19 confusion.

Hi Nathaniel. We have held off purchasing tickets in the hope of a club stand.

As we don’t want to miss out on attending the show Is it best we order individual participant tickets so at least we can enjoy the event?
Regards Andy James

Hi Andrew,

Unfortunately, we have now sold out of our current capacity of participant tickets. We will be looking to increase this in early next week. If you check into the website next week you should be able to purchase the tickets so you will be able to come to the event.

There are no club tickets, the individual participant ticket is what everyone needs to purchase to then come in and join their club stand.

Kind Regards,

Nathaniel

Nathaniel Harrop

Events Co-ordinator

Beaulieu Events

01590 614612

Beaulieu Enterprises Ltd

National Motor Museum

Beaulieu|Hampshire|SO42 7ZN

www.beaulieu.co.uk

I have had an email from Dan at Beaulieu today and I have been put on a waiting list for the new allocation of tickets.

He also asked how many cars I thought would be attending.

Looking at the past couple of years level of attendance I did not want to appear greedy considering the the situation and have requested 10.
Obviously there is a possibility that after the statement from Boris this evening we could go back to normal and anyone in a jap car can just turn up and pay a tenner like the good old days!

He has my mobile number to get in touch ASAP.

The following list is everyone that has expressed interest so far on this thread and the remaining places are on a first come basis.
1. andy james

2. Stuggerz

3. Rallyboy1

4. Nismoandy

5. Humpy

• Like 4

Might be travelling down as the V8 co pilot as my Datsun won’t be back in time but will good to catch with everyone again. Enjoyed this show when I attended before even though the weather was biblical. Thanks Andy again…

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Payco said:

Thought I would make the effort to come and see you on your own patch Steve and break tradition..

If you not been the area itself is beautiful and the museum is also fantastic :)

As there isn't many from the club booked onto this event we are teaming up with 'Fuji Jdm' - lovely bunch. 

So if we all want to keep as close as possible when we park up at the venue then we need to group up before going in. Below are the meeting  points that that the Fuji Jdm club have just announced with times.

0625 - Portsdown Hill, to leave by 0635

0715 - Rownhams services, to leave by 0730 0805 - Royal Oak Beaulieu SO42 7YR, to leave by 0820.

Edited by Humpy
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Humpy said:

As there isn't many from the club booked onto this event we are teaming up with 'Fuji Jdm' - lovely bunch. 

So if we all want to keep as close as possible when we park up at the venue then we need to group up before going in. Below are the meeting  points that that the Fuji Jdm club have just announced with times.

0625 - Portsdown Hill, to leave by 0635

0715 - Rownhams services, to leave by 0730 0805 - Royal Oak Beaulieu SO42 7YR, to leave by 0820.

Hi Steve definitely meet up at the Royal Oak, Beaulieu, for 8.20 , then we  can roll in together :thumbs:

Edited by Nismoandy
Mistake