Hi 🙋‍♂️

Hi To All Members 

Great to meet a few of you today at Ace Cafe 

I did turn up late so probably didn’t have time to meet and greet everyone there 

felt very welcomed by all 

until the next time 

please add me 

kind regards 

Gary 

108A212C-C867-4571-BA02-E0D92F80871C.jpeg

• Like 8

Welcome! 

Nice looking car mate! Must of got there just as I left, would of loved to see those wheels in person look awesome.

Ace was  great!

Japfest + GoJapan coming up so maybe see you at one of those? 

Love the plate🤣

Nick 

Hey Gary, great to meet you at Ace Cafe last week. Cheers for telling it to me straight and making me realise I was obsessing a bit much on my paintwork. 

As well done and professionally taken these photos are, I'm sure your guys are all aware, pictures don't do anything full justice. This car really is a sight to behold in the flesh. I'll be going to more meets this year so hope to see you again soon mate. 

Did you get the door cards refinished by a professional? How does the leather material 'wrap' around the edges of the plastic etc? If it even wraps around - maybe it's stitched through the plastic? How is the fit?

Maybe you can post some close-up photos of the edges and/or back side of those parts of the door cards.

16 minutes ago, msitpro said:

Did you get the door cards refinished by a professional? How does the leather material 'wrap' around the edges of the plastic etc? If it even wraps around - maybe it's stitched through the plastic? How is the fit?

Maybe you can post some close-up photos of the edges and/or back side of those parts of the door cards.

You'll have to come to the Midlands Zed meet next month and see the quality for yourself 😁