GO JAPAN BRANDS HATCH SEPT 26TH 2021

Payco

56 minutes ago, Bunning said:

@msitpro

I just got my email from Brands Hatch and the link given (Go Japan 2021 – Show Instructions – Go Japan!) says it's entry @7:30 via the show entrance not main gate. IIRC this entrance is at the rear of the track (Airfield Gate) accessed from Scratchers Lane it's not far from the Paddock Gate.

I would imagine they'll have signs out on the local roads anyway, they normally do.

Ah, indeed - that bypassed me. I assumed Main and Show entrance were same thing, but yes the show entrance seems to be the one down the back/side road looking at the map. I've seen directions to it before, before the main spectator entrance.

I’m not going in that way after last years debacle and not taking my car across those fields . If you are lowered it’s not a good idea. I will be going through the main gate around 7.45 am FYI.

Edited by Payco

2 hours ago, Payco said:

I’m not going in that way after last years debacle and not taking my cat across those fields . If you are lowered it’s not a good idea. I will be going through the main gate around 7.45 am FYI.

Do thy allow cats there? Do they have to pay or do they go free?

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, zippypooz said:

Do thy allow cats there? Do they have to pay or do they go free?

They’ll fit in by a whisker. Purrfectly too, by all accounts. I went in with a cat once, only trouble was they wouldn’t let meowt. 

Since that last one was pushing it a bit, I’ll leave it there. :shutup:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, Payco said:

I’m not going in that way after last years debacle and not taking my car across those fields . If you are lowered it’s not a good idea. I will be going through the main gate around 7.45 am FYI.

"It was very well organised last year."

hmmmm?

Hi guys, 

just thought I’d better let you know that, annoyingly, I won’t be making it tomorrow. This fuel things caught me out and I can’t make it down. Hopefully I’ll meet some of you at a show soon enough. If you know of anyone that wants two tickets for free let me know. 

Edited by NICECUBED
  • Like 1

Good day today. Nice to catch up with old friends and meet some new faces. Not many photos as I have done so many shows I’ve stopped taking them. Just a few to share. 

20B6F293-9C87-4170-9BBF-14BB3C48DD35.jpeg

74D48946-31B4-451C-BC45-4F987DE29B39.jpeg

ECC4C3D7-CC76-4767-A32F-6721B51EA37A.jpeg

E4CC6680-B3D1-42BC-AFF1-9C274D45EE3D.jpeg

11CEB593-11F1-48E2-A880-35689BED93AE.jpeg

DCAFE15E-C5D9-4702-A479-3D0AA27BF3E1.jpeg

8D8BD45B-54BE-47D9-B80F-EA475F385CFF.jpeg

Edited by Payco
  • Like 2