Adjustable end/drop links

NICECUBED

Evening everyone,

I've just purchased a set of BC coilovers for my Z and have done a bit of reading on the need for adjustable drop links. Now I think I understand that the standard ones will work but will wear quickly and start to knock? But my main question is, what do people recommend? I've seen the tarmac sportz own brand ones but they only appear to be for the rear and currently out of stock anyways. Is the rear the main focus too? 

Sorry if this a little jumbled just too many stupids in my brain :bangin:

Thanks for any insight given :)

16 hours ago, NICECUBED said:

Evening everyone,

I've just purchased a set of BC coilovers for my Z and have done a bit of reading on the need for adjustable drop links. Now I think I understand that the standard ones will work but will wear quickly and start to knock? But my main question is, what do people recommend? I've seen the tarmac sportz own brand ones but they only appear to be for the rear and currently out of stock anyways. Is the rear the main focus too? 

Sorry if this a little jumbled just too many stupids in my brain :bangin:

Thanks for any insight given :)

Hi There,

We have the Whiteline adjustable ones in stock: https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/350z/suspension-steering/arms-links/4137-350z-whiteline-front-rear-sway-bar-end-link-klc141-klc110.html

If you purchased true coilovers, you'll also be needing some new toe arms as the spring bucket will be replaced. 

Feel free to PM if you have any questions. 

• Thanks 1