JWT pop chargers (370z)

Jinshim

Didn’t know they did them for the 370Z, thought the JWT was just made for the 350Z.Most go for the stillen injen intakes..

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Payco said:

Didn’t know they did them for the 370Z, thought the JWT was just made for the 350Z.Most go for the stillen injen intakes..

I know Stillen are usually the best option but I'm bit worried about sticking intakes that low down, have to drive through some areas that flood after heavy rain! 

21 minutes ago, Andy_Muxlow said:

If the floods come as high as they sit you shouldn't be driving your car through it really. :lol: iirc they sit just below the crash bar in the front bumper.

Hmm, I'll think I'll look into that again then, I have heard the JWT suffer from some pretty extreme heat soak so if I can get away with CAI I think I will. :)

Cheers guys

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Payco said:

Just put some decent K&N filters in there and bobs your uncle..

34 minutes ago, Bunning said:

Yep that! I’ve got HKS drop ins in mine

I've got K&N high flow filters  and some ISR post maf hoses but I'm dressing up engine bay and the stock boxes are just a bit 😕 

I know current setup is probably best for power but I'm not interested in tracking car 😛 

No rush to change anything out always something else to mess with 😆

• Like 2