Advice On This 370Z

Hollowman8

I’m on the lookout for a nice example 370z in Black between 2012 and 2016, however they seem very rare at the moment in black for what’s out there.

There’s a Black GT edition close to me for sale. Does anybody know what brand aftermarket exhaust is on it and what brand intake pipes?

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202104231703652?advertising-location=at_cars&postcode=PR7 7LX&model=370 Z&page=1&radius=35&make=NISSAN&include-delivery-option=on&sort=relevance

Edited by Hollowman8
Link

Cheers for the info on the intake. I should probably go and view the car at some point for a closer look.

With regards to the exhaust, the tailpipes have a few little dash lines on them and also the back box section looks like two separate units which made me think aftermarket?

17 hours ago, Lee370Z said:

These are the backboxes and tips on mine and they a bit similar to that. 

Screenshot_20190414-152410.png.a72b167b150dc50c8c7bd7e0ce5ab50d.png

Cheers for the info.

I’m waiting to get some free time to go and try view this one.

I appreciate the exhaust might not be quite the same but how does yours sound? The garage have described it as a good sounding exhaust (but they would). Just don’t want anything too obnoxious 

11 hours ago, Hollowman8 said:

Cheers for the info.

I’m waiting to get some free time to go and try view this one.

I appreciate the exhaust might not be quite the same but how does yours sound? The garage have described it as a good sounding exhaust (but they would). Just don’t want anything too obnoxious 

Mine is pretty loud to be fair, but I also have HFCs and Stillen gen 3 intakes as well. 

• 2 weeks later...

I went to view the car and couldn’t fault it apart from the exhaust to be honest. It was a longlife system which did sound cool but I don’t think I could live with, the cold start was so loud!

I also don’t like the GT decals. I know they are quite simple to have removed.

I know an exhaust can be changed but I don’t really want to fork out money on such an expense this early into having a 370z

It’s a shame as it’s close to where I live, all others seem so far away. I have set my heart on a black 370z now.

If the car was that good I wouldn’t rule it out based on the exhaust I’m sure you could find someone on here that would be willing to swap a standard exhaust for the one on this!!

IMO it’s a little overpriced considering the mileage and age, were they willing to negotiate the price at all!?

I think there might be a little wiggle room in price but not a substantial amount. They seemed pretty fixed. I think they are overhyping the fact that it’s a GT edition and will potentially hold value in the future.

It’s got full service history and had 4 owners. Some tasteful mods such as rear wiper delete, Z1 cold air intake. The previous owner was actually a 65 year old solicitor apparently.

It’s not being ruled out completely but I definitely would prefer something perhaps with less owners and a stock exhaust.