Searching For 370z

First post on here. Always admired the 350/370 and finally thinking of taking the plunge on a 370z.

Currently looking at 15/16 plates. Is there anything to look out for on these model years?

I’m currently watching a white one and a midnight blue (i think that’s the name) and really can’t decide as they both suit the shape of the car.

Budget is around 17/18k. Ideally would like a manual as my last 3 cars have been autos.

Currently in a Scirocco R which I can’t fault but the 370 just feels more special.

Hi and welcome along buddy. I love the 370Z they are very nice cars indeed. As for 15/16 plates mine was an 11 plate. So can't really advise on the newer 1. But good luck in your search. White or Blue would both be great colours. Although I personally think the blue 1 would be slightly rarer...

Cheers, a lot of the ones for sale are quite far and there’s not many of them. I think autotrader has 30 370z’s being sold my traders right now across the country!

A Black 2012 GT edition has popped up near me which might be worth a look. Might sound stupid but can those GT Editon side decals be easily removed?

• 2 weeks later...

There’s a Black GT edition close to me for sale. Does anybody know what brand aftermarket exhaust is on it?

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202104231703652?advertising-location=at_cars&postcode=PR7 7LX&model=370 Z&page=1&radius=35&make=NISSAN&include-delivery-option=on&sort=relevance

Edited by Hollowman8
Link