Rev match not working properly

carltonx

This just started happening Saturday, when I first start the car it works fine then after about 5 minutes it goes off and a warning comes up ,  also now I can start the car without depressing the clutch pedal I’m thinking that is connected and to top it off the yellow key symbol stays on it used to go off once the car is started , it’s all very weird,I want to find out what it could be before I take it back to the dealership,   

• 2 weeks later...

What did you want, a hundred people saying they don’t know the answer?! That’s less helpful than people saying nothing at all, but even then that’s significantly more helpful than someone who has the answer but refuses to share it out of spite. 

Doing yourself no favours here at all, my friend. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Ekona said:

What did you want, a hundred people saying they don’t know the answer?! That’s less helpful than people saying nothing at all, but even then that’s significantly more helpful than someone who has the answer but refuses to share it out of spite. 

Doing yourself no favours here at all, my friend. 

🤣

7 hours ago, ShortPaul said:

What was the problem and how was it solved 

It was the switch on the left side of the clutch pedal got damaged and was not working properly, and that caused all the problems in my fist post , changed the switch and it’s all working as it should, happy days , not bad for such a spiteful person lol 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, GranTurismoEra said:

Do you know how they diagnosed that? Was it a manual visual check or diagnostic machine or both. 

Well it all started when I removed the clutch pedal spring , the spring shot off as it really needs to be compressed before removal and it hit the switch on the pedal and damaged it and it set off all the problems, the switch looked ok until I removed it and saw a hole in the side 😯 

So basically you created the very niche problem that nobody else knew how to fix so nobody else decided to comment so not to lead you in the wrong direction which you then got knocky about and then posted another reply pointing that out, before actually posting the answer because someone gave you the attention you originally wanted for the very niche problem no-one knew how to fix. 

Cool 🤯

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Olly350z said:

So basically you created the very niche problem that nobody else knew how to fix so nobody else decided to comment so not to lead you in the wrong direction which you then got knocky about and then posted another reply pointing that out, before actually posting the answer because someone gave you the attention you originally wanted for the very niche problem no-one knew how to fix. 

Cool 🤯

My head hurts lol