Genuine Wing...or not?

Ceejay29

Hi, 

Purchased what I thought was an oem wing but the shut line is a little “gappy” with the bonnet. After inspection I can see that it was made in Taiwan.

To prevent this from happening again, do I look for a specific stamp / part number? If so where? 

Thanks

Chris 

Most the OEM panels have a small sticker on the inside, also aftermarket wings usually do not have the oblong slot cut out for the indicator light.

However they are a fraction of the price of OEM.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

I am in the process of trying to find a replacement OSF wing for my HR. Did you get a good one, and where from if you don't mind me asking? I am torn between OEM and aftermarket. OEM may fit better, but they weren't great quality.

Cheers,

John.

On 19/08/2023 at 17:35, ouro said:

I am in the process of trying to find a replacement OSF wing for my HR. Did you get a good one, and where from if you don't mind me asking? I am torn between OEM and aftermarket. OEM may fit better, but they weren't great quality.

Cheers,

John.

We have OEM available here if you want to go with genuine Nissan: https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/350z/body-styling/exterior/18701-350z-nissan-oem-front-fender-rh-f3100-cd4ma.html

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...