Wiring diagram for Works Bell paddle shifters

Madenglishman

Hi, 

I'm after if anyone has a wiring harness diagram for the Works Bell or any DIY installed paddle shifters..or even someone who has the Works Bell shifters who could look and draw a basic wiring diagram.

I've done a DIY install wired up the same as the manual shifters but something is still amiss as so I'm sure I'm missing something.

Thanks

Here you go.  The 'AT' section of the 350z service manual should have the info you need.

in 2008 I made my own paddle shifters completely from scratch and reverse engineered the wiring diagrams in this document (plus many, many hours of research online).  I don't think i did a tutorial at the time but there may be some useful nuggets in some of my old threads... i'll see if i can find anything.

At.pdf

I've just had a look through some old PM's on this forum as people message me about this every so often.  The last person that messaged me, i gave them this link and also the following tidbit

It was the M47 connector that i tapped into for the gearbox wiring - if you can find the details of that in the manual, you need to then work out which wires you need from it. I think they were the Up, Down, MT/SW, and Ground wires it needed.

Edited by marzman

One last thing... searching for the word 'paddle' on my computer has just returned the following, which may or may not be of any use.

In a notepad file titled 'My wires for M47.txt'

1. White
2. Blue
3. Dark Green
4. --- definitely blank ---
7. Grey  @@@ Shift Down
8. Brown  @@@ shift down Maybe (shouldnt be)
9. Yellow
10Dark Green

I have no idea if this is accurate... this might have been preliminary research that turned out to be wrong, i dont know.  So use with caution!!

I also made the below wiring diagram at the time:

PADDLESHIFT.jpg.90f9021b0ec655a8e2cc9bf76963dcac.jpg

Thank very much for such a good response. I will take a look at this over the long weekend and see what I've done wrong..as I've used space connectors to the paddles it's easy to swap wires around..so hopefully maybe just a case of a few changes to make

• Like 1