JDM 2003 - ULEZ

jbrunouk

I have just checked and my car will be subject to ULEZ charges from October. UK cars seem to be exempt but my JDM according to the plate checked will be subject to it. 

Thats a real bummer! As its a 53 plate... 

Anyone else know why the JDM is subject to it and UK versions are not as just checked a random 04 UK 350z registration from Autotrader and its exempt...

I have just checked and the 350z produced Nox levels of only 0.05 which is under the ULEZ threshold.. Anyone know how I can get a certificate of conformity so I can get my JDM registered with TFL for ULEZ?

As 350z is euro level 3, my JDM should be exempt but issue is there is no NOx level on the v5.. This is frustrating but any help with the COC or anyone had this issue and any success let me know.

The JDM import and UK 350z both emit the same amount of NOx and I need to possibly pay for a certificate of conformity to confirm the emissions level and submit to TFL with the V5, Costs £140 for the certificate, so will have to see if this will be enough as it is possible to register the vehicle based on this for imports. Allegedly...

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
On 13/04/2021 at 23:18, jbrunouk said:

I have just checked and my car will be subject to ULEZ charges from October. UK cars seem to be exempt but my JDM according to the plate checked will be subject to it. 

Thats a real bummer! As its a 53 plate... 

Anyone else know why the JDM is subject to it and UK versions are not as just checked a random 04 UK 350z registration from Autotrader and its exempt...

jbrunouk

Hello @jbrunouk

I’m having the exact same problem with my imported 350z

is there any chance you can help me out ? 

please drop me a text on: 07305272897