Forgestar F14's

Matt Pugh

Hi all, 

Recently had my set of Forgestar F14's in Bronze Burst fitted to my Z and I love them! Had them fitted with a set of KW V3's, looks and feels great! My camera doesn't do the colour justice but here are a few pics :)

20210411_221351.jpg.da4e54c4ee114bd7ef46164c81065857.jpg

IMG-20210411-WA0023.jpg.c0e408e3e9d8b00c7c1dd1653170133f.jpgIMG-20210411-WA0049.jpg.dbc6c7f531eaff6786a4f342e913d72c.jpg

• Like 2

Proper well sorted 370z there.

Zeds are totally transformed with a few mods.

Amazing how so many different wheel designs suit the Z.

I even remember someone fitting BMW 6 or 7 series rims to his zed and it actually worked really well due to their deep concave design!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ekona said:

You def need a new camera, or to learn how to use the auto edit function on your phone :lol:

They look nice though, but please get some better pics!

These pictures were from my mate as his camera on his phone is better then mine lol, as he sent them to me the quality may have been compressed, but I get here you're coming from, actually had to crop myself out on one of them haha. But yeah will do for sure! Want to get some proper pics from a photographer etc

45 minutes ago, ShortPaul said:

Nice looking rims mate, i need to get my zed to sit at that ride height 

Thank you very much mate I appreciate it. Looks alot more full when it is lowered which I love. There are so many coilovers to choose from, I've heard great things from a few suppliers such as BC Racing and KW etc. Even lowering springs will do. 

33 minutes ago, HEADPHONES said:

Proper well sorted 370z there.

Zeds are totally transformed with a few mods.

Amazing how so many different wheel designs suit the Z.

I even remember someone fitting BMW 6 or 7 series rims to his zed and it actually worked really well due to their deep concave design!

Appreciate it pal! Just waiting on some other parts to come then I'll be finished for abit haha. ;)

You're totally right mate! There are so many to choose from which makes it even more difficult to pick lol. Such a big decision,  picking a set of wheels, I feel abit calmer now. No way haha that sounds crazy :lol: But yeah the Z takes on concave wheels very nicely indeed!