[SOLD]SOLD Nissan 370z Le Mans Blue 29,242 low miles Manual Roadster

AmyZed

Hi all, I am putting up for sale my 370z. Some of you may know I have a 350z too, and I have just bought another car- that is the only reason I am sadly selling this 370z. Wasn't an easy decision but I would and probably will own another 370z one day, as this has been an awesome car. But for now I can't keep them all regrettably!

Below is my for sale ad from Marketplace (I will get round to Pistonheads and Ebay soon!)

For sale is my immaculate Nissan 370z 6 Speed Manual Roadster in the stunning Le Mans blue. I spent a very long time to find this clean low mileage example & it gets complements wherever I have taken it. 

It's always been garaged and regularly cleaned. The bodywork, underside and paint is exceptional for its age, there is no rust or any signs of any paint bubbling anywhere at all. 

Extremely low mileage for a car that is ten years old: 29,242 miles. It's only ever been a second weekend fun car and displayed at car shows. 

The interior is also in excellent condition, and all four genuine alloy wheels are unmarked.

It had its last full service January this year, and it's MOT is until 16.07.21. I also have an HPI certificate for it. 

It has a few subtle upgrades such as Nissan light-up interior kick plates where the 'Z' illuminates. The front and rear Nissan badges have been changed to 'Z' badges, its got leather '370z' car seat belt shoulder pads, 'Z' tyre valve caps, and its got a K&N Typhoon Air Intake System. 

The roof is in brilliant condition, looks like new but has never been replaced and is fully working. Mechanically the car drives as it should and sounds great too. It comes with great service history, only owned by true car enthusiasts being very well looked after which is obvious from seeing it in the flesh. 

The private number plate is not included with the sale and will be removed, the car will be on a 61 plate registration. 

The car is in Bedfordshire, Leighton Buzzard, or can also be viewed in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire during the week. 

To arrange a viewing please call Matt (my husband) on 07508 174 362.

The car is £16,000 ono, as summer is coming hopefully someone can make the most of the sunshine and the roof down. 

back side roof down.jpg

front.jpg

side roof down.jpg

side above.jpg

back roof down2.jpg

wheels side.jpg

wheels.jpg

wheel.jpg

wheel 2.jpg

interior.jpg

engine bay.jpg

boot.jpg

exhausts.jpg

interior2.jpg

interior glove box.jpg

speedo.jpg

back roof down.jpg

Side Rear roof up.jpg

above.jpg

repeater.jpg

Edited by AmyZed
  • Like 4

Thank you everyone, it really is a lovely example, I know I’ll want another one day but can’t keep them all at the moment & I also can’t sell my 350Z as too much work has gone into that! I replaced this 370 with a MKIV Supra. Fingers crossed she will sell over Spring/summer

• Like 3

15 hours ago, AmyZed said:

Thank you everyone, it really is a lovely example, I know I’ll want another one day but can’t keep them all at the moment & I also can’t sell my 350Z as too much work has gone into that! I replaced this 370 with a MKIV Supra. Fingers crossed she will sell over Spring/summer

Wow, awesome, get some pics up :)

What are long term plans with the Supra? Is it already modded?

20 hours ago, Sim said:

Wow, awesome, get some pics up :)

What are long term plans with the Supra? Is it already modded?

Thank you, I will do in a couple of months, it’s standard now but is going in for modifications and respray in two weeks. Unlike the 370z here it needed TLC, but can’t wait 

• Like 1

On 03/04/2021 at 09:10, AmyZed said:

Thank you, I will do in a couple of months, it’s standard now but is going in for modifications and respray in two weeks. Unlike the 370z here it needed TLC, but can’t wait 

Sounds interesting, I'll look forward to the reveal :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • AmyZed changed the title to SOLD Nissan 370z Le Mans Blue 29,242 low miles Manual Roadster
  • 6 months later...