Anyone else a bit of a saddo?

AMT

Despite having given up the Z in 2018, if the thought comes into my mind, I find myself checking the MOT status of the ol' girl.  Any previous owners as sad as this or just me? lol I was that annoyed giving it up (moving etc those 'important' things ...lol) so I checked it the following year and just seem to have made it a sad habit.  Despite it not being my problem anymore I was annoyed as whoever the hell has it seems to not bother getting it MOT'd on time each year.  Failed this year due to suspension mounts, and a whole heap of corrosion underneath (but hey..its japanese...I expect that).  Then re-done and passed and apparently still going strong at just over 120K.... bet its someone who just fancied a cheap sports car and isn't looking after it * cries* lol.   Wonder how the oil gasket issue is getting on or if its made or due to make an appearance (bet they don't know about that if they ain't keeping on top of MOT etc) .

Apparently sold to an auction then to some little dealer in oldham (I remember I found it on auto trader) so wherever that is, might still be around there.  If anyone sees a Z with NC58 MMJ.... scald the driver for not looking after my car  :lol:

Edited by AMT

C5UPE has vanished from the database. No idea what happened to it. 

I did find my old Skyline and it has had 60k miles out on it in the 2 years after purchase! Then SORN’d ever since. I did see it on the cover of a Euro trip company so I think it was being used extensively for touring Europe hence the miles, quite proud of her for that!

1 minute ago, Umster said:

Was the registration tied to the car? Or do you think its been given a new plate and the plates on retention? 

Most likely sold the plate. But I am not sure what the new plate would be.