I'm back in a Z again after 3 years..

So I had a silver 350z for 3 years ago, i ended up selling it and getting an e46 m3, which I love and has now turned into a track car over the last 3 years.

My girlfriend loved the Z big time and drove it quite often. Since selling it she has always wanted her own. Anyway three years later, last friday I treat her and PX her mx5 and put the rest to, to get her a Z... she is absolutely beaming.  Heres a quick pic on friday when we collected it...

20210318_185910.jpg

• Like 4

Its standard appart from a scorpion backbox. I believe it's been a members car for near the last 10 years.

So now I'm after some spacers... what's the best size?? (I've forgotten what were on mine) it will be lowered on springs and is on standard Ray's. I read 20mm front and 25mm rear is the widest you can go without rubbing. Is that true?? Or should I go 15 front 20 rear?? 

Cheers guys... Hopefully get chance to organize another Z meet now I'm/shes back in the fold :D

Thanks guys, looking at getting the torqen spacers although itl be a few weeks till there in stock. If anyone 1 has any second hand spacers or coilovers that would be great, let me know.

Cheers

Rob

5 hours ago, Rob350 said:

Thanks guys, looking at getting the torqen spacers although itl be a few weeks till there in stock. If anyone 1 has any second hand spacers or coilovers that would be great, let me know.

Cheers

Rob

You could try Tarmacsportz? They also sell spacers. :pmtarmac:

• 4 weeks later...