370z Cobra Exhaust

skyrapier

Looking for a really good deal on the Cobra exhaust, without the y pipe for now.

Also I know the 370z has only one version of the cobra exhaust, is this the resonated sound? Previously I've had short tails fitted and I really didn't like the drone and boomy sound and hoping the cobra exhaust is nothing like that lol. Would prefer something a little more refined than the stock, and I heard the cobra exhaust is just that. Unsure if the 370z version of the cobra exhaust is droney. 

Let me know guys, thanks :D

• Like 1

Do you mean refined or fruity without being obnoxious?

IMO, no aftermarket exhaust is going to be more "refined" than stock, only ever noisier.

I've got a miltek catback system on mine (with Cobra HFCs) but, as far as I know, sadly Miltek don't make them for the 370z any more.

There are some lovely sounding pipes out there just don't go decat if you want any semblance of refined, HFCs and go for a system with a back box of some type. 

• Like 1

On 10/03/2021 at 09:21, Jack94 said:

I don't have any experience with Cobra but I'd thoroughly reccomended the Invidia Gemini. Lovely subtle sound and great quality :teeth:

I have had both 

I'd go with invidia for sure 

Much nicer and if you ever run hfc or de cats it won't rattle like the cobra 

• Like 1

On 10/03/2021 at 09:14, Sim said:

Do you mean refined or fruity without being obnoxious?

IMO, no aftermarket exhaust is going to be more "refined" than stock, only ever noisier.

I've got a miltek catback system on mine (with Cobra HFCs) but, as far as I know, sadly Miltek don't make them for the 370z any more.

There are some lovely sounding pipes out there just don't go decat if you want any semblance of refined, HFCs and go for a system with a back box of some type. 

Right on point, really don't want anything obnoxious. Had bad experience with previous short tails, it was droney/boomy and it really didn't enhance the sound, it was as if the bass was cranked up on full volume that you can't hear the music of the V6 :lol: 

20 hours ago, nissanman312 said:

I have had both 

I'd go with invidia for sure 

Much nicer and if you ever run hfc or de cats it won't rattle like the cobra 

How does the invidia compare to the cobra? Saw a few clips for the invidia and it does sound great but then I also read a comment that the stock sounds better lol! So unsure which to go with. Heard a lot of good things about these exhausts, if they improve the stock sound slightly and bring out the V6 noise, would definitely consider one of these.

Would love to find out if there are any good deals going on these pipes?

• Like 1