Potential first Z

Afternoon All

This is my first post on the forum but I've been lurking for some time, so firstly wanted to say hi! and can't wait to get involved in this community. 

After having a look around a colleagues 370z it sealed the deal and I'm now on the scout for one of my own!. By the time I'm ready to purchase, my final budget is going to be around £13k. I was having a quick look on Autotrader earlier this morning and came across a 2011 370z with 92,000 miles on the clock which is under my budget but more importantly I'm able to snap it up now. 

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202102149043128?advertising-location=at_cars&include-delivery-option=on&make=NISSAN&model=370 Z&onesearchad=New&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=Used&page=1&postcode=sg76qt&radius=1500&revisit=true&seller-type=trade&sort=relevance&selectedDid=10017772#deal-builder-total-price-part-exchange

There were a few things that stuck out on the MOT advisory which concerned me a little bit 

-Nearside Front Brake pipe corroded, covered in grease or other material and offside front (1.1.11 (c))

-Nearside Rear Brake pipe corroded, covered in grease or other material and offside rear (1.1.11 (c))

-Nearside Front Anti-roll bar linkage ball joint has slight play (5.3.4 (a) (i))

And the 92,000 miles is quite a bit higher than I was originally looking for and with 5 previous owners. I was just hoping if you guys and gals had any input from experience on whether this is worth snapping up or not.

High mileage, don’t rush in unless you are a mechanic or know your stuff.

Worth a visit (if you can) but check some others out as well.

it’s taken me 2 years to find one.. there are some that look good online and terrible in the flesh.

Good luck with the search 👍🏼

Edited by Matay20

Hi and welcome along buddy. Don’t be out of by higher mileage cars if they have been well looked after and well maintained they should be good to go. As above it’s always worth a look, but no need to rush in and buy the 1st 1 you look at and try. :thumbs: