Overdue Introduction Post

Hi everyone! :wave:

Been putting doing this post for a while for no apparent reason really but hey here we are!

I'm located in Suffolk and bought my first 350z just before Christmas and couldn't be happier, just wish there was more of a chance to go places at the moment but hey ho!

So far I've only done a service of all of the fluids bar the brake fluid as the nipples are rusted in, (If anyone has any tips for this I would be greatly appreciative). Added some wheel spacers and given it a nice clean. 

I've also purchased a new W brace and kidney braces (Thanks Torqen & Tarmac) with the aim of tackling the rust although I'm not looking forward to being under it for that long with a wire brush 😩

Eventually, money permitting, I'll get some bigger mods sorted but I'd like to sort the little bits first i.e. gaping toe eye cover hole, stubby aerial then get onto sorting the height and the cool stuff.

Hopefully Japfest will go ahead and I'll get to see some of your awesome cars for inspiration! :winkiss:

Cheers for reading,

Aidan

PXL_20210228_144042013.jpg

PXL_20210221_164959667_2.jpg

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Ebized said:

Unless the front bumper has been upgraded too the indent suggests it is a HR, iirc.

What do you mean by the indent Colin ? As I thought the De Rev up had all the facelift aspects other than the HR bonnet. 
Either way a great looking car, congratulations :thumbs:

Edited by SHEZZA
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cheers guys, excited to be here. Yes it's a HR and yes the spacers make an insane difference. 

On 08/03/2021 at 15:23, msitpro said:

Hola - those photos taken in Melton?

No these were taken in Glemsford and Chevington, I believe the other side of Suffolk!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SHEZZA said:

What do you mean by the indent Colin ? As I thought the De Rev up had all the facelift aspects other than the HR bonnet. 

Yes, I think you are quite right - thanks for the correction:thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...