TOMMY KAIRA STYLE BADGES...

zippypooz

Saw these in the flesh today and i have  to say they look fantastic and the finish is first class. I don’t have a z anymore as is well documented but if I did I would have one of these. Outside of a stubby what else can you do for under £30 that mods and changes  the look of your z for the better. Top job...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi all sorry I’ve been busy and not had time to update via here. I’m currently making more of these as I’ve had so many requests. They are quite time consuming to produce but I should have the first 10 ready in about a week. I’ll be posting them on the no religion mods eBay store should you be interested. 🙂

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, zippypooz said:

Hi all sorry I’ve been busy and not had time to update via here. I’m currently making more of these as I’ve had so many requests. They are quite time consuming to produce but I should have the first 10 ready in about a week. I’ll be posting them on the no religion mods eBay store should you be interested. 🙂

I have had you saved as a seller for a while now hoping they would reappear 

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update...

These are being de-gassed at the mo before i can apply the colour. 

Once de-gassed i'll be applying the top colour and leaving for a few days to make sure they are toally out-gassed before sending, I'll keep you posted!

1 hour ago, zippypooz said:

Just an update...

These are being de-gassed at the mo before i can apply the colour. 

Once de-gassed i'll be applying the top colour and leaving for a few days to make sure they are toally out-gassed before sending, I'll keep you posted!

Excellent, thanks for the update. Hoping for yellow one please

• Like 1