TOMMY KAIRA STYLE BADGES...

zippypooz

Back by popular demand! 

Here we have for sale the iconic Tommy Kaira Z badge.

These are lovingly custom made replicas of the original TK badge.

The main colour is available in reflective WHITE, YELLOW, RED and BLUE.
Other non reflective colours are available on request if in stock so please ask!

These are designed to replace the rear Nissan badge on your 350z and cover the existing badge locator holes.
Size approx 87 x 42mm

To fit, carefully remove the Nissan badge, clean area and apply a couple of drops of clear silicone to the rear of the badge and gently place over the two locator holes until you are happy with its placement. Then leave to dry.

These cost £26.50 delivered and can be purchased via PayPal

Please send payment to noreligionmods@gmail.com using Friends and Family option.

tommy kaira badge reflective white2.jpg

350z tommy kaira badge nissan yellow2.jpg

350z tommy kaira badge nissan1.jpg

tommy kaira badge reflective blue2.jpg

• Like 5

Love the TK badges, so cool. Would be all over this if I still owned a z. So much better than the stock badge. Great imitative to make these for members. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, glenn-350 said:

I would be interested in the red

would you be able to make one to replace front badge ?

I'm looking into the viability of that as the standard front bumper is indented where the badge sits so ideally would need to be incorporated into the nissan badge shape, unless you just removed that and replaced with just the Z.

7 hours ago, zippypooz said:

It fits where the Nissan rear badge would be, if thats what you mean.

I’ve had to debadge on the back due to the wing just seats a little too close for my liking,  but because your z had a flat edge at the top thought it might fit, so I take it that it fills the complete available space from the standard Nissan badge/ ring? 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Azurez33 said:

I’ve had to debadge on the back due to the wing just seats a little too close for my liking,  but because your z had a flat edge at the top thought it might fit, so I take it that it fills the complete available space from the standard Nissan badge/ ring? 

Ahhh i see, id say it would fit, if you can send me a pic of the rear ill superimpose a badge on there so that you can see.

28 minutes ago, Azurez33 said:

Its not as bulky as the Nissan badge.

On 05/03/2021 at 08:06, Azurez33 said:

Haha I changed the picture last second because I couldn’t bare the state it’s in 😂 okay mate no worries thankyou 

Ok so here's how it would look. You have plenty of room and isn't too bulky...1397879210_350zREARPICTKBADGE.JPG.919b054d32b73db220288a9a936f34f4.JPG

Zippy, does it use the original badge dowel holes aswell? as I’m currently using inaffective grommets to block the holes up atm, originally I was going to 3D print something but so busy never found the time to design anything 

• 1 month later...
  • zippypooz changed the title to TOMMY KAIRA STYLE BADGES...