Calling Nismo owners

Lewis2298

Whereabouts in Berks? 

I have a 2018 Mk2 (so cosmetic enhancements like the darkenend door handles and rear lights).

Side note: You thought about upgrading the rims on your car to give it a different look instead? Reason asking is that I have decided to most likely do this and probably going to purchase Mk1 rims (conditional to selling my Mk2 rims). I had a look at alternate cars and the step up is too expensive to justify and hot hatches do not really appeal to me given as I think you pay alot for essentially a non-bespoke (everyday) bodystyle (obvious exception Yaris GR)

On 21/02/2021 at 11:36, ShortPaul said:

Hi buddy i went for that with the rims, i have 2020 nismo i sold the v2 rims, and now have the v1 rims, pricey but nice wheels:thumbs:

Do you have any photos mate or DM? I'm thinking of doing the exact same thing. Did you go for V1 09-12 Silver or 13-14 Gun Metal?

On 21/02/2021 at 01:24, hmale4yu said:

Whereabouts in Berks? 

I have a 2018 Mk2 (so cosmetic enhancements like the darkenend door handles and rear lights).

Side note: You thought about upgrading the rims on your car to give it a different look instead? Reason asking is that I have decided to most likely do this and probably going to purchase Mk1 rims (conditional to selling my Mk2 rims). I had a look at alternate cars and the step up is too expensive to justify and hot hatches do not really appeal to me given as I think you pay alot for essentially a non-bespoke (everyday) bodystyle (obvious exception Yaris GR)

I am in Crowthorne, are you based in Berkshire?

I've sold it now :)

1 hour ago, ShortPaul said:

When i ordered them from torque i was only given the gunmetal option, a good friend of mine who does sign writing and pin stripping well we done each other a favour for a favour, as for the rims they were around £2800+tyres =4k

Did the Mk2 Rims come with  Dunlop SP Sport Maxx GT600  front and rear (like my MY 2018 )

Noticed you gone for Michelins on your new gun metal Mk1s - any reason>?

53 minutes ago, ShortPaul said:

When i ordered them from torque i was only given the gunmetal option, a good friend of mine who does sign writing and pin stripping well we done each other a favour for a favour, as for the rims they were around £2800+tyres =4k

£1200 on tyres for a Z?! 😬

What size and model are those; PS4S?

59 minutes ago, hmale4yu said:

Did the Mk2 Rims come with  Dunlop SP Sport Maxx GT600  front and rear (like my MY 2018 )

Noticed you gone for Michelins on your new gun metal Mk1s - any reason>?

Yes mate they came with dunlop sport max, i sold the mk2 rims with the tyres, i thought the dunlops were not wide enough for the rims, all so had the tps monitors removed i will get them re installed when it has the first service at Horsham dev, i think the MPS4S are a lot better tyre