370z nismo v2 rays

Jimmy94

I’m wondering what the v2 nismo wheels actually sell for, I know what they are new and what people list them for but what do they realistically go for. I have mines newly refurbed in black copper but I’m looking to sell them and get some jr3’s

I've bought two sets and @nissanman312 has bought a set, it depends on condition, but if they are newly refurbed, I'd guess they'd sell for around anything up to £2k depending on tyres and how you've had them done. As loose rims at least £1200, maybe closer to £1500 again, depends on how you've had them done.

I've seen them up for more money but never seen them sell.

Thanks guys didn’t realise my post had went live as I was waiting in my account registration being confirmed. That’s roughly about what I was thinking they go for, that’s plenty to get the wheels in after aswell and I will take the tpm’s out prior to sellin them then. :D

• Like 1

Both pairs I bought were on the forum and I think I saw one of them because they were on FB as well.

I wouldn't mind a spare set, as currently we share a set of Rays as our spare wheels, mainly due to availability of tyres we like (MPS4Ss), so have had issues when we've had unrepairable punctures and have had to run different front and rears.

So if you're interested in a trade for some rays or a cash sale (i'd sell the rays if you're not interested in a spare set), please let me know.

:)

• Like 1

I will get some Pictures this weekend then when I’m home before it’s dark and I’ve had a chance to give them a clean and I will send you them, see if your interested . Would

be rims only, I just put mps4’s on the front and they for the wheels I’m looking to get 

:thumbs:

• Like 1

On 16/02/2021 at 23:22, Jimmy94 said:

I will get some Pictures this weekend then when I’m home before it’s dark and I’ve had a chance to give them a clean and I will send you them, see if your interested . Would

be rims only, I just put mps4’s on the front and they for the wheels I’m looking to get 

:thumbs:

That's fine by me, our spare set of rims have MPS4S on the front and some crappy things on the rear both of which would do as a spare set :)

On 16/02/2021 at 12:26, Sim said:

Both pairs I bought were on the forum and I think I saw one of them because they were on FB as well.

I wouldn't mind a spare set, as currently we share a set of Rays as our spare wheels, mainly due to availability of tyres we like (MPS4Ss), so have had issues when we've had unrepairable punctures and have had to run different front and rears.

So if you're interested in a trade for some rays or a cash sale (i'd sell the rays if you're not interested in a spare set), please let me know.

:)

Just seen this thread as I am most likely going to keep my 2018 Nismo Mk2 rather than upgrade or get a hothatch. Toying with the idea of swapping the Mk2 Nismo Rims with Mk1 Nismo Rims. Therefore potentially looking to sell my Mk2s. 17000 miles on the car. 1 is pristine and other 3 very good. Will upload photos if anyone interested. Sim drop us a DM and we can have a chat