NL58 PMU

DNW

What MOT has it missed, history shows its had one every year back to 2011. (as far as i can see online via gov.uk)

Can you share any info on it standing around for 18 months? Has it been with a dealer? Perhaps someone garaged it?

Id check that the advisories have been properly sorted from the last MOT and ask for scans of the service history.

Have you been able to see the car? I would not purchase a car via click and collect and photos. You can tell so much from these cars by test driving them, listening to the engine.

The inside looks a bit grubby and well worn, could use that to knock the price down also

Personally i do not recommend buying one without test driving, having access to all the service history and being able to check the car thoroughly against the various buyers watch-outs for a 350Z

Best of luck

Mike

Edited by Mikey_S
gov.uk history

I'd actually got the MOT's mixed up with another one I'm looking at with the same dealer. As you say all MOT's present. The dealer is a mile or so away so I'm going to book an appointment. He's actually got three I'm looking at, all have pros and cons - an 06 standard DE with good history at 78K miles, a 56 DE Rev Up on 56K miles and the 58 HR on 83K miles, less than a grand between them

Edited by DNW

I'd base a buying decision if deliberating between a few, strongly on the underside condition.

Have a look at the subframe/chassis stays areas ("kidney braces") in front of the rear wheels, around the jacking points front and rear on both sides, and the exhaust mid section heat shielding areas if possible.

Also look up into the arches with a torch around where the shocks mount.