CarChem Mystery Box Sale**

davey_83

Im liking the stuff so far, using it on my truck, ceramic suds is bizarre, really grabby which I don't like but immediately gets water sheeting from the car, I then used the waterless lotus, there was still a film of dirty on the bodywork so used the lotus and its come up gleaming, the z will get a bit more attention, still dk t trust waterless washed on a car that I care about the bodywork. 

• Like 1

Well after the 1st use of this stuff and I have to say I wasn't that impressed really. The snow foam didn't really thicken up it was just like water. But that could mean my lance need a jolly good clean so I will investigate that. The ceramic suds, well they didn't create and suds at all. Maybe I didn't use enough...:shrug: The devils blood was great though. the tyre stuff worked well. The jury's still out. But heyho if you don't try you don't know eh? :lol:

• Like 1

Their foam isn’t a thick foam, it’s designed to shift dirt more than look pretty - and a thick foam isn’t conducive to that. So long as you’re getting the correct PIR, it will work better than almost anything else; and certainly better than anything that creates a shaving foam type consistency.

I’ve not played with the current version of Ceramic Suds much, but the sample I have used also wasn’t sudsy (which isn’t any indication of performance at all), but I also found an older version wasn’t as slick as I’d expect Car Chem stuff to be (based on all of their other shampoos) tends to be. Sheeted water really well though!

• Like 1

Ceramic suds is not a foamy wash, there is an autobrite video on ceramic shampoos, which is probably the same as the car chem version, with regards to snow foam, thick foam doesn't really do that much, it foamed up as I'd expect on my car, shifted a bit of dirt, about the same level as polar blast does. I am happy with the results I got rained overnight and had some good beading for a quick wash

• Like 2