CarChem Mystery Box Sale**

davey_83

Came across a great car care offer :thumbs:

mystery-box-label-768x910.png.bd3370de665c29e8dd06e01dc597ad00.png

https://www.car-chem.com/shop/the-collaboration-mystery-box

Description

THE COLLABORATION MYSTERY BOX IS HERE!

Car-Chem, Valeting Products and Super Polish Pro Collaboration Mystery box allows you to get 6 MYSTERY bottles from across the three brands at one incredible price! 

6 x 500ml for only £9.99

6 x 1 Litre for only £16.99

Be rude not too!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Great spot. Ordered a 500ml and 1ltr kit which then qualifies for free delivery as well. Having previously sold and used lots of their products i can say most will not disappoint and at that quite frankly ridiculous price its a steel. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nice selection, I just got an email this afternoon from car chem saying this:

Please be assured your order is currently awaiting collection from our warehouse and will be sent to you after the weekend.

Looks like I’ll be waiting a bit longer ☹️

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bunning said:

Nice selection, I just got an email this afternoon from car chem saying this:

Please be assured your order is currently awaiting collection from our warehouse and will be sent to you after the weekend.

Looks like I’ll be waiting a bit longer ☹️

I got the same email. But it’s all good I am sure it will arrive before the show season starts again :lol:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, StormtrooperZ said:

My goodies have arrived (a day late due to RoyailMail c*ck up). I'm happy with what I've received, I've got a bit of everything, wash, polish, tyre dressing, glass cleaner, interior etc. Can't wait to try it all out now! Thanks agains for the heads-up @davey_83 :thumbs:

IMG_20210212_103408.jpg

IMG_20210212_103724.jpg

That looks a very good haul, nice one fella. Don't forget to post up what we all get :clap:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Bunning said:

Anyone else got theirs yet? Still waiting for mine although one of my friends ordered a box after me the same day and got it Monday (15th)

There's no rhyme or reasons to the way orders are being filled, not helped by Royal Mail who are only collecting a certain number each day (when they turn up at all) and even then orders are sat in sorting offices for days or weeks in some cases. Car Chem's communications could be considerably better, but the deliveries are purely down to Royal Mail.

If you call Car Chem, they should be able to tell you whether your order has left the warehouse or not. If it has, they should be able give you a tracking number so you can watch it sit with RM for a while at least.

• Like 1