350z extreme whinning from the steering! Video attached

vq35de.sam

My 2004 350z has just developed a very loud whinning when steering both ways. Since, I've decided not worth driving incase something goes wrong!

Belts are fine both tight and also recently replaced. 

Seems theres bubbles in the steering fluid, looks like Coca-Cola bubbles on the surface no idea if that's normal or not, fluid is at the right level. Cant see any leaks under the car. 

What should i check? I'm not overly mechanical minded so before i send it to a garage just seeing what you folk suggest i look at. Here's the video. Cheers. Sam

Mine made a similar noise after i replaced the power steering rad and refilled the fluid. It was just a case that when i turned the steering lock to lock and rechecked level it was way below minimum. Topped up and then it was fine. 
so what i would suggest first (and cheapest option) is replaced the fluid. I squeezed any hoses i could get my hands on to get air out,  ran engine for a couple of minutes, did the lock to lock turns then topped up. 
it may be your fluid is past its sell by date so to speak especially with the weird bubbles and if the level is fine. Then next stop would be pump but obviously more expensive. 
see what other more knowledgeable forumers suggest. 

• Like 1