Second Zed's The Charm

Hi guys I'm Richard and I thought I'd finally Introduce myself after becoming a (not so) proud owner of a blue '04 350Z back in 2018, only to find out that it needed £2.5K to take it out of limp mode that occurred 3 months in. The mechanics recommended against the repairs as the chassis was completely rusted through and determined a potential cut and shut. Ultimately sold for parts. I was a first time car buyer and probably made every rookie mistake in the book. 

Having done my due diligence, I am now a (very) proud owner of a bone stock Carbon Silver '58 HR 350Z with nothing more than a stiff bonnet, worn out boot struts and a stiffer than usual clutch pedal. 

Already done a clutch assist spring delete and put on a new gear knob, got a new spoiler painted ready to be professionally fitted next week with a front lip that I'll fit myself. Looking at a set of new wheels and an Invidia N1 exhaust and toying with the idea of a carbon fibre bonnet with the top wrapped black and back windscreen tinted. 

Can't wait for COVID to be over so I can look forward to getting out to events and meets now that my Zed Journey can truly begin. 

My 350Z Blue - Copy.jpeg

My 350Z Carbon Silver.jpeg

Edited by 350z NoobFace London
  • Like 2