Recent Update

3 hours ago, ilogikal1 said:

Has anyone discovered a way to ditch this from the top of some threads? Only comes up on longer threads but takes up so much of the screen when it does show - any way to turn this off?

There are some customisation options at the top of the site next to the messages icon if you haven't checked them out already but I don't think you are able to remove it. Looks like you might have yours on the left side? Which does seem to throw everything off a bit, personally I quite like it but have mine on the right side which looks better I think

On 02/02/2021 at 20:32, Ry-B said:

There are some customisation options at the top of the site next to the messages icon if you haven't checked them out already but I don't think you are able to remove it. Looks like you might have yours on the left side? Which does seem to throw everything off a bit, personally I quite like it but have mine on the right side which looks better I think

Cheers, I've tried all of those options but can't get rid of it. Having it on the right is marginally better but the solution seems to be just to use the mobile site instead. :lol:

4 hours ago, ilogikal1 said:

Cheers, I've tried all of those options but can't get rid of it. Having it on the right is marginally better but the solution seems to be just to use the mobile site instead. :lol:

Weird, you tried another browser?

2 hours ago, ilogikal1 said:

Yep, tried a few browsers and that doesn’t make any difference.

Apologies, I thought there was an issue with it displaying correctly, rather than you just wanted rid of it. I'm assuming, like mine, yours renders like this, with it up in top right, narrowing the posts all down the thread.

Screenshot 2021-02-05 at 08.46.49.png

versus

Screenshot 2021-02-05 at 08.47.58.png

It's not customisable on a user by user basis, please enjoy your new feature ;)

• 2 weeks later...