New member (2nd time round)

Hello All

As I’ve had my 370Z Nismo for a few months I thought it was about time I rejoined the forum. Many years ago I had a 350Z and was a member on this forum but the email I used no longer exists and my old username is no longer recognised so I’ve opened a fresh account. 

I always regretted selling my 350Z but finally, I’m back with a 370. I’ll try and add a photo.

I’ve already read loads of posts, mostly researching potential mods :teeth: had the car 4 months and now I’ve got the itch. Saying that, I’ve already scratched that itch and installed Torquen short tails :teeth::teeth:

D981DB33-1579-4DF9-931E-00CF2646C70D.jpeg

27C8DD54-323C-4D6A-AC17-674B134106B4.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Payco said:

What was your forum name in your previous life ? Welcome back. Great cars, having owned a mark 2 for 3 years myself.

Now Ive thought about it I’m not quite sure.  The forum name I was thinking of was when I owned a fiat coupe 220 on one of those forums.  I was definitely on this forum though so I’ll do a bit of digging and see if I can find my old details.

1 hour ago, Whitevanman said:

welcome back, from another black nismo owner:wave:

Thanks Whitevanman, black is the best, although I do also like white (and all the other colours so as not to offend anyone) :surrender:

Edited by TheOracle71

57 minutes ago, Payco said:

What about mine :wave: that was...

Hi Payco, I’ve searched and searched and recon I was a member back in 2009-2010 ish. I had a freeserve and wanadoo email address which is no longer accessible so I can’t look for my forum name via that route. Only chance I can think of now is to see if I wrote it down somewhere as a backup. Back to the drawing board for now :)

5 hours ago, ShortPaul said:

Hi and welcome from another nismo owner :)

Hi Paul, thanks for the welcome. Thought I’d replied earlier to your message but clearly not. I was having issues logging in until a kind member pointed out my school boy error with my forum name being incorrect :blush:

11 hours ago, TheOracle71 said:

Hi Payco, I’ve searched and searched and recon I was a member back in 2009-2010 ish. I had a freeserve and wanadoo email address which is no longer accessible so I can’t look for my forum name via that route. Only chance I can think of now is to see if I wrote it down somewhere as a backup. Back to the drawing board for now :)

Not to worry mate, good to see you have seen sense and returned to the best car community in the World. If Carlsberg made car forums.....

• Like 1

On 26/01/2021 at 22:29, HEADPHONES said:

I seen and heard YouTube videos of those short tails.....:throb:

Hi Headphones, when I first installed the short tails for a while I was thinking they are just too loud but after a week or so I gradually fell in love and they are definitely going to stay on. Maybe high flow cats next from Torquen which will make even more noise :teeth:

Edited by TheOracle71
Spelling mistakes

On 27/01/2021 at 09:15, Andy_Muxlow said:

Hi and welcome back to the fold buddy. Cracking looking car B)

Thanks Andy, I absolutely love my Nismo.  Been on to Torquen earlier re a few goodies, high flow cats, drop in K&N filters, silicon pipe thingy that connects to air box/throttle body. :teeth:

• Like 1