Just joined this forum

Hi guys. This is my first post, just joined here.

I recently bought my first Nissan and first sports car, a 350z GT in Silverstone Metallic. I bought it as a small project in mind as it needs a full exhaust system (open to suggestions for one that's not too obnoxiously loud with a nice tone, I'm thinking of a Cobra) along with two new braces underneath and some rust treating on the rear arches.

I look forward to hopefully getting out to some meets through the year and enjoying the car as much as I can.

20210123_155330.jpg

1 hour ago, ATTAK Z said:

Hi there, you are welcome to our club ... Cobra exhaust is good ... we usually call that colour Gunmetal in UK.

Thanks for the welcome. Yeah, I call it grey usually but I just fancied calling it by it's name lol

2 hours ago, ShortPaul said:

Oh ahh are you in the north or south of Bristol? Good choice in gun metal, my first zed was that colour :)

Thanks i wasn't sure at first but it's grown on me. And I'm actually East of Bristol, actually classed as South Glos but closer to Bristol than we are to South Gloucestershire haha

Edited by Alex 350
  • Like 1