Wim Hof Method ✅

davey_83

On 02/10/2023 at 16:44, Coz@TORQEN said:

Davey mate, this can't be real :lol: I climbed Snowdon on Saturday as well, possibly THE worst and windiest weather I've ever felt. Don't know how you managed with those weights, props to you. 

Mate, no way!!! As if. Yeah conditions were rough, 40-50mph winds up to reportedly. The others said they were freezing, I've had worst 😄

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

His and hers parcels arrived, could be further apart if we tried 😂

IMG_20231129_1130202.jpg.476d39a348ea9a921769a525f92386db.jpg

Couldn't wait to play with my new toy. Tomorrow dip should be rather lively having had a night to chill following lows of -3° #litework

IMG_20231129_125439_HDR2.jpg.b264557b1209aa912016b7974939416b.jpg

Edited by davey_83

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0W2BctL9aZ/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

Look..........NO HAT:p

On a serious note, it's unbelievable how the body can cope with the shock of extreme cold.

Their breathing or demeanor doesn't change at all going into the ice........and they're KIDS!

I honestly think I'd go into shock just standing outside in the snow in swimming trunks :surrender:.

I remember watching a documentary about people drowning in the sea explaining that most die within seconds due to the shock of the cold causing involuntary breathing in and drowning.

You lot seam to have that control boxed off:thumbs:

• Like 1

That's unreal ay.

The body's ability to maintain a steady core temperature during extreme cold is quite a thing. Cold water blackout is a real however. I definitely couldn't take ice baths without training for it ie breath work and cold showers. To panic would be the worst thing to do, so to create neurology for a high stresser situation aids the brain in tackling stress going forward. 

• 1 month later...