Come get your Vaccine Passports, limited time only

On 03/04/2021 at 18:26, pintopete58 said:

Unless you live next to the  Russians . All

Proper gander 

Whats good for the goose.... The chat used to be saved for the pub. Now we have forums, emojis and text boxes. 

Very underground! 

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm just checking a list I found on YouTube and They microchipped you when you had your MMR jab (specifically the 2nd M, if you're interested), so They just gave you a saline solution this time round,

To be fair mate, you’ve simply avoided his questions by pretending you didn’t say things. You can see why he’d get wound up. 

Posted Images

On 01/04/2021 at 22:08, Kieran O'Quick said:

Politely disagreeing is incredibly arrogant? 

Typing two words without any further explanation 15 pages into a debate isnt politely disagreeing, its refuting someones view without giving any explanation so yeah, thats definitely arrogant. 

Oh, and I "denigrate"* opposing views with evidence. You know, like everyone else in the world does when they are having a debate. Apart from you. 

* disagree is actually a more accurate word, its nothing personal, youre just wrong. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, docwra said:

Typing two words without any further explanation 15 pages into a debate isnt politely disagreeing, its refuting someones view without giving any explanation so yeah, thats definitely arrogant. 

Oh, and I "denigrate"* opposing views with evidence. You know, like everyone else in the world does when they are having a debate. Apart from you. 

* disagree is actually a more accurate word, its nothing personal, youre just wrong. 

The two words were polite, not arrogant. It was an unprovable point being discussed. 

The rest of your post argues so successfully against itself there's nothing I can add.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...