350z stubby antenna

Mikey_S

Hi all

After a stubby for a 350z if anyone has one they no longer want. Failing that anyone have a LINK for one they know works, plenty on eBay but not sure of the quality. The ones on torqen and tarmaxc look too long

Cheers

Mike

Edited by Mikey_S
Supposed to say link not long

10 hours ago, Mikey_S said:

Hi all

After a stubby for a 350z if anyone has one they no longer want. Failing that anyone have a long for one they know works, plenty on eBay but not sure of the quality. The ones on torqen and tarmaxc look too long

Cheers

Mike

10 hours ago, Mikey_S said:

Hi all

After a stubby for a 350z if anyone has one they no longer want. Failing that anyone have a long for one they know works, plenty on eBay but not sure of the quality. The ones on torqen and tarmaxc look too long

Cheers

Mike

I have sent a pm

• Like 1

On 17/01/2021 at 00:08, PabloVC said:

I have a Richbrook universal aerial. I bought it to replace mine a couple of years ago but ended up blanking it since I don't listen to the radio. It's about 12cm long.

This one:
https://www.demon-tweeks.com/uk/richbrook-short-anti-theft-roof-aerial-r-b6600-69/

It's still in the package. Can do it £10 delivered

Thanks for the offer, I ordered a cheapy ebay one which should be here early this week so if that turns out to be crap I'll drop you a PM to purchase :thumbs: